Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Blogging, readers, comments

I've been wanting to blog about this topic for a long time. I've been blogging for a fare amount of time and I've "met" and read many blogs and comments from the writer and readers. I've "met" many wonderful blogger through blogging and I'm very happy that I started blogging because I've learned so much from different blogger out there. I also sometimes read blogs that is out of my norm (I'm more into reading blogs about other mom's and also cooking)

I personally feel when someone reads other people's blog and if you don't like what you are reading keep those comments to your self! Why do you want to make nasty comments about what other people has to say? If you don't like a person's blog or writing just don't read it! Simple as that!

For example (I am not friends with her but I do occasionally read her blog. I found out about her blog because of how unique her bf now husband propose to her!) She was blogging about how her brother and his gf almost got robbed etc. The comment started with how her a reader don't like her bro's current gf because she was the cause of his break up with his ex etc or how she blog about her mom was only thankful for the safety of her bro and not the gf as well.  I don't know this blogger at all but I so sad reading comments like this. I am trying to wonder is it because people are just jealous since she is a famous blogger or because people have nothing to do. Even when she blogged about her proposal I notice she mentioned that only one hate comment! Really? Why do people do that? What ever people write is truly up to them and if you don't like to read DO NOT GO TO THAT BLOG!!!

Another blog that I often visit; here she was just sharing about her new purchase but yet there is actually someone out there that is so RUDE and make a nasty comment about her!



This person that wrote this comment probably don't even know the blogger! and if he or she does and do not like this blogger then DO NOT associate and I've said this many time DO NOT VISIT this site!

I know there are A LOT more blogger out there that actually receive nasty comments about what ever they are writing about. I am not going to go through ever single blog I know or don't know and write it here. I myself have been in this same exact position. I am not going to go into detail about my own experience but I just want to get this out my chest. It really makes me very angry when I see comments like this since I've been though the same situation. Maybe I'm not as great of a person as these other blogger who can just brush it off.

For me, I just want to be able to blog about things I like or dislike, Stuff that makes me happy or unhappy or JUST WHAT EVER I WANT TO BLOG ABOUT!! regardless of whether someone else likes to read them or not! Just GROW UP if you haven't or just go to hell!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin