Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Money

With the rising price in gas, food and everything under the sun I need to work more. I work an average about 45hrs a week which is not really a lot compared to a lot of people but it's all I can stand being in an office that's probably enough for me. We have enough to make it through our live but who doesn't want more money in their pocket? I have a little boy (Stanley) to pamper therefore it means spending more money too. Luckily I found out about pay per post which is a blog advertisement company where they pay you to write about selected advertisement that they have to offer. Payperpost not only will help you make extra income but surprisingly it has helped me make more friends too. I met and got to know a lot of nice people world wide and actually enjoying knowing them and being friends with them. We share stories of our lives and we encourage each other when we are at the down times. Being away from my own country really helps knowing that there are people out there with similar faith. I also learn a lot of different things like parenting, cooking, gardening, traveling and so on from them. I now know where to eat or places of interest if I go to another country or place thanks to other bloggers for sharing their own experience. This way I won’t feel lost or conned if I do visit places they have been to. So if you are looking for extra income and more friends try pay per post and you’ll never regret it!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin