Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mobile Phones

I love mobile phones. If I could I would change them every year and so far it seems like it’s kind of happening. The last cell phone I bought was the Sony Ericsson w810. Hubby and I love that phone and the feature. We loved it so much that he bought another for himself in December. It is not that I am ungrateful but I have been itching to get another phone. Hubby just got another work phone and I want to get one too. I’ve never had a slider phone and I’ve been thinking about getting one. I can get a phone from my carrier but will have to renew my contract or I can buy it else where. On one of my mission to see where I can buy unlock mobile phone apart from ebay I stumble upon iMobilePlaza. They are one of Indonesia leading wholesaler/retailer for mobile phone. Their online store sells not only brand new but also unlock phones which is great for me because I don’t have to mess with unlocking the phone. Will have to ask hubby to look at the website and decide which phone for me. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin