Sunday, March 23, 2008

Web hosting

When hubby started his own business he told me to design a webpage for his company. I am not creative or even remotely good at designing anything with the computer. I would really love to learn and I have books and tutorial about web designing etc but I just don’t have the time to slowly learn from trial and error. Learning how to design a website is very time consuming more over we will need to find a good and dependable hosting site. I was lost for a while thinking that I will not have time to help hubby with anything but I used my extra time and did research also asked around for help. One day, I found Kaushal Sheth’s website. She’s offers guide to web hosting, recommending some of the best web hosting companies and she can even design themes and templates for a minimal price. Not only can she help hubby design a theme for his website but I am thinking of asking her to design a template for my blog too..LOL..Hopefully she’s the solution to all the webpage stuff..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin