Sunday, July 26, 2009

Confession of a Shopaholic

I feel like I'm like Becky Bloomwood from the confession of a shopaholic this past weekend. I'm not as bad at least I think as her but I think I can be almost as bad as her :P..I started my weekend shopping craze by ordering 4 dresses, 2 shorts and a belt on Friday night which I'm currently still anticipating the arrival of my goodies..:)

On Saturday I told hubby that I wanted to go to the mall to walk around and see if I could find some spots bra since we are going biking almost every evening hence I need more sports bra and work out clothes. After brunch hubby and I made our way to the mall without any intentions of buying anything because I've not been able to find anything suitable for a long time for me. Apparently this time round I could find things that's suitable for me and hubby (this trip me more than him because he's already bought a bunch of new clothing the last few trips when I could not find any).
Kipping messenger bag, Kippling purse, Champion sports shorts (yellow), Nike Sports shorts (blue), 2 Reebok top (green and white on top of the bag), hubby's black Nike top, Adidas yoga pants, Reebok sports bra and a New Balance sports bra.

L-R a pair of New Balance running shoes for me (alas I found a pair of sports shoes that I love and is comfortable) and 2 pairs of sports shoes for hubby because he's got wide feet and we have problem finding shoes for him too therefore we quickly bought 2 pairs when we found some that fits him

These are the damage done to our bank account (remember not including the other clothing that has yet to arrive). I also bought a pair of Aldo gladiator sandals but they did not have my size so they had to order it and it'll be delivered to my house (free shipping how cool is that) so I do have a pair of new sandals but it doesn't feel like it because it hasn't arrived.

I had to take my car for inspection on 7/29/2009 (in Houston you have to get your car inspected every year) so I took the opportunity to go walk around. I bought and already wore (hence no picture) a champion sports bra and a champion shorts just like the one I bought during the weekend but different color.

I was tempted to buy a pair of Dr Marten's mary jane. I walked out of the store and I walked back in the store again. It was the last pair there and I was so tempted to buy but I told myself that I didn't need it and I would not really wear it. I kind off still regret it and hubby offered to stop by the mall to get it for me but I am not sure if I really want it. Moreover I reminded myself that I still have a new pair of sandals coming. I am so tempted to run to the mall to go get it. I have to hold myself. I guess if it's mine maybe this weekend if I stop by there and is still there that means I should really get it. Does that make sense?

Well I have to say I am really happy with my purchases. I am not even sure why I need the Kippling bag but it's been a long time since I bought a new bag and I love Kippling and I don't have a blue Kippling monkey and is cheaper than Coach (that's what I told myself and hubby when we bought it) I guess it justifies why I bought that bag huh.

Honestly after spending quite a bit on my dresses and shorts I had no intention on going on a shopping spree the next day. I just assumed that I would not be able to find anything as usual I guess one should not assume anything!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin