Monday, July 6, 2009

Homemade Chocolate Milk Shake

Hubby loves Chocolate milk shakes especially during the hot summer days. I've been telling him that I will make him homemade ones but I've never tried or actually made him one. Earlier I told him that I had a craving for Strawberry malt and was thinking of going to get some. I was too lazy to get out of the house and hubby wanted chocolate malt/milk shake instead so I decided to try making him a chocolate milk shake.



Chocolate Milk Shake
Ingredients
1 cup of Milk
1 cup of ice
2-3tbsp of chocolate syrup (I added a little more. I just squirt it in)
1 scoop of chocolate/vanilla ice cream (I only had butter pecan ice cream so I used that)

Method
In a blender, combine ice cream, chocolate syrup, milk and crushed ice. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.

This milk shake is super simple and hubby loves it. I've made this 3 times in an hour. Now hubby don't have to always buy milk shakes from the fast food places anymore which is so full of sugar. I have most of the ingredients in my house all the time anyway so I can make it anytime when he wants it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin