Friday, July 31, 2009

SAT success in 45 minutes per day

I know for some people is the end of summer holidays and will be going back to school soon. Some kids cannot wait to go back to school and some just wants it to be summer holiday forever and not go back to school.

I have a love hate relationship with school. I love going to school because I'm able to see my friends and hang out with my friends without much difficulties because during the school holiday everyone is busy with activities arranged by their parents that you don't have time to see or talk to you friends. The reason why I would not like to go to school is because than we will have to study, do assignments, exams and that also means that we'll have extra classes before or after school.

In Malaysia parents tend to prepare their children for SPM equivalent to SATs in the United States a couple of years earlier. Since I've been in the United States for quite some time I know that the SATs are as important as our SPMs.

Although is only the begginning of a school year I think that students that will be sitting for their SATs on March 14th should start preparing for their SATs. If students would get the Bringhstorm they would only need to practice 45 minutes a day and do excel in their exams thus being able to atend college of their choice too. Currently Brightstorm's SAT Package Special Offer. Originally $147, it's selling for $98. In includes:
• 14+ hrs of online videos covering content review, strategy, tips and tricks
• Interactive quizzes and downloadable practice problems and study guides
• Self-diagnostic test to point out areas to improvement with links of specific videos to review
• SAT practice problems and sample tests
• Daily study planners
• 24/7 access to online videos and downloadable practice sheets
• Dynamic teachers who use real life examples to make learning fun

What a great deal is that! With the special discount and just needing to spent 45 minutes a day students will do so well in their SATs. Maybe I should let my friends know about this offer so they can get this package for their children to prepare them for the coming SATs.

728x90
Code Of EthicsCode Of EthicsCode Of Ethics

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin