Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dilemma

So I've not been working for about 6 months now. I finally get a seasonal job...hooray!!!.it's just for a month but I don't care because I'm getting bored to my mind staying at home..Toss up is I'm going to be leaving Stanley alone at home 8-10 hours a day 5 days a week. I leave him home here and there a couple hours here and there but that's just about a day or two a week but to think about him being by himself in his pan makes me feel so horrible. I feel so horrible doing that to him. I know this sounds so weird he's just a dog but he's my buddy and my companion ever since we got him..I called A today after I was done at the employment agency and told him that I needed to spend time with Stanley. I went shopping after leaving the employment agency but I had to make it quick so that I can rush home and spend time with him..I think I'm so crazy..I'm so obsess with him..A mentioned that he's not going to like going to his pan everyday but we will have to make up for it during the weekends that's all we can do I guess..Anyway it's just seasonal so I'll get to spend time with him after the month..calm down calm down..I'm so silly..*slap forehead*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were talking about your child.. haha.. it's actually your dog.

*slap head*

Sunshine said...

Hahaha..I know I'm crazy!!He is just like my child..I don't have kids yet..He's all I have mean time..

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog & your kind words! :) I'm way over on the other coast in Washington State. :) Glad to know another Malaysian!

Leena said...

when i first came to your blog, i tot stanley is your baby. aww..now i can imagine how much a human can love a dog.
he'll sure be alright when you're at work.

Sunshine said...

Sorry mummy shern..I should have been more clear about Stanley..I didn't think that my love for him would be this much too but it is..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin