Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Things Change

Sometimes I feel like I'm not the same person I used to be. I am in some ways like I still love to shop, chat with my family and friends and I still love to eat etc..but something is just not the same..People grow up and they move on to their next phase of their life. Something remains the same but somethings will change. I don't think anyone should remain miserable because of the past. There is some people out there that I dislike but I'm trying to put my grouches behind and move on. I'm moving and trying to move on so why can't other people do the same thing? Sometimes is not that you don't want to lend an ear but it gets to be a little too much and it just makes me want to run away. I have problems that I have to face on my own and I just want to maybe talk a little about it find a solution or move on with my life. I think life is too precious to be wasted to mope around on things we can no longer change.
If you are ever reading this I just want you to know that I care deeply about you and I want you to be happy. You have so much to offer and you should make your full use of your life and live happy. This is life.. life is just not fare sometimes and we have to deal with it. If life is constantly fare it would be really boring and there is no more competition. If you are willing to take a step and a time to sort things out I'll always be here to support you. You were always there when I needed support and I'll be here for you too. Just look ahead of you and you have a bright future for you out there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin