Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

The very first year of Valentine's Day hubby and I dated he bought me a huge bear and roses. I bought him a watch. The years after that I really don't remember or we didn't get each other anything for Valentine's day anymore. This year I assumed that it would be the same deal. I went to work, came home and quickly made dinner. I figure it's Valentine's Day I should at least make him a home cook meal. After dinner I was getting ready to take a shower and all of a sudden he asked whether was I going to go into the bedroom and proceeded to ask me to go inside our bedroom. When I went in and turn on the lights I found this....


I was really surprise to see this because I didn't think that he was going to get me anything since we agreed that we will not get each other anything. I didn't get him anything what so ever. I feel so bad now because I didn't even attempt to get him a card! I guess I'm going to have to make it up to him.

I love you baby, thank you for the wonderful surprise and gift.

Hubby loves to buy me teddy bear. Almost every occasion he'll get me a teddy bear. Stanley went crazy when he saw the bear. He was barking at it and wanted to bite it. He goes crazy when we put any of my bears in front of him. It was really funny seeing him looking and barking at the bear. My poor boy will have to get use to having soft toys eventually..Daddy was so mean as he was taunting him with the bear because he went crazy..it was actually pretty funny LOL..

Anyway I just want to wish everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day may you enjoy your self with your love one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin