Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Gifts

I cannot believe is already December. Time really flies and Christmas would be around the corner. I have already started my Christmas list not for myself but for family and friends. The most difficult person to buy a Christmas gift for is hubby because hubby has a lot of wants. Some of the price for the tools he wants is just outrageous! Also since we have moved so far we no longer have access to some of the tools that we could use if we were still living up North.

Maybe I could just go to La Police Gear and buy some cute tools for him. I know he don’t go hunting no more but then he does have plans to probably go back up North for deer hunting next year so maybe some of the tools/toys that I can get from here would be useful to him next year. I could probably get some for FIL and BIL too since they will go hunting every year.

Maybe buying Christmas gift for the guys won’t be that difficult after all this year. Now all I have to do is find something for the ladies. I wonder what hubby would be getting me for Christmas this year.


*this is a sponsor post*


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin