Thursday, December 4, 2008

Three Monster "Day Two"

I was awoken by a phone call at 3:30 am this morning and it was SIL. At first I thought that she might just have accidentally called me so I did not answer then she called hubby's phone. Her hubby is working and she had this terrible migraine and she wanted to go to the ER. She asked if I could go to the hospital with her and I said ok. We waited in the waiting room for about two hours and then waited again for about 10 minutes before a physician actually saw her. So much for EMERGENCY ROOM...*shake head*...Anyway they gave SIL a shot of something and then we had to wait about another 30 minutes again I think is to see if she was alright after the shot. She started to get drowsy so I dropped her off at her apartment and went home. I quickly took the two lil one out and went to bed. Asked if Hubby to deal with Stanley before he left for work so he took Stanley out and fed him then brought him back up stairs in bed with me. I slept on and off until about 1 pm..The two lil fellow was whining and then Stanley started barking after he hears them argghhh...just back and forth and back and forth...I was actually able to make lunch while tying them up to the door. I had a baby gate between the kitchen and the living room but the two lil fellow always try and work together and push the gate down and run out to the living room *slap forehead*
Trying to get a picture of all three

Laying on hubby's lap

Stanley and the black one

At about 3:30pm I left all of them in their respective crates and went to the gym. Hubby got back before me and I was hoping that he dealt with them but NOPE I had to deal with them when I got home! They are good dogs and they are both 100% lap dog which makes it difficult for me. They both want to be on laps and suddenly Stanley wants to be on the lap too...I only have a set of hands and legs..I can fit two lil fellow my legs or carry them both together but I cannot have Stanley too...I try and give Stanley more attention but then I have to watch the two lil fellow because they are not house trained. When hubby gets back he's not a great helper...he wants to be the nice person and let them run around but he doesn't freaking watch them closely! Accident here and there! I said to take them out he does other wise...argghhhhh.....They proceed to sit on him or if they sit on me i'll ask him to play with Stanley. Yesterday I had one on me and one one him and he had Stanley with him too. We don't want Stanley to feel left out in any way. Poor kor kor aka older brother (Stanley) they both don't really want to play with him and all kor kor wants to do is to play with them. They are starting to tolerate each other but we are not sure if we still want to keep the two lil fellow. I told hubby that is going to be so difficult if we want to have kids. We are going to need to deal with 3 dogs and a kid of two *faint* we have to decide if we do want to keep them both. I love both of them but then I have to think about the future too. We still haven't decided what to do but if someone can provide them (they have to take BOTH) because they are like siblings and they get along and they do stuff together we will be willing to give them up mean time we're still scratching our head!

p/s:I was thinking of naming the brown one Sadie what about the black lil male??Any suggestions?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin