Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Commng to an end

I remembered the first day it was warm..How happy I was looking forward to Summer and looking forward to my family being here. Looking forward to spending time and doing things with A. We got our very first puppy this summer too..Kids was going out of school the weather is cooperating, plants are growing everything coming to life. In a blink kids are starting school again, A is starting school too..We've already had Stanley for almost 4-5months now. Everything seems to happen so fast it's like I don't have time to sit and absorb all of it. I feel like time is ticking so quickly and there is so many things to do..It's really scary because soon it's going to be my birthday and I'll be another year older..while everything is just going by so quickly..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin