Thursday, December 20, 2007

Best Blogging Buddies


When I first started blogging I thought I would just blog everything and anything that's in my mind. I didn't think that by blogging I would be able to meet so many people. I've virtually "met" some really cool and nice people out there and I hope that one day I would be able to meet them in person. Thru blogging you get to meet people from all different walks of life but there in no discrimination what so ever against those people. Mummy Shern have once again presented me with this awesome cool award that is the Best Blogging Buddy Award. I am so honored to receive this award and I would like to thank all my blogging buddies for helping and lending me your ear / giving me feedback and encouragement all the time. I am glad I met all you bloggers out there..*hugs*
I would like to share this award with..Zara's mummy, Sass, and Dar..That's for it now..the rest that I didn't present this award I DO appreciate you and your support..xoxo

1 comment:

Skwermy said...

*HUGS* Thanks babe... you know I loves ya too! :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin