Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Unemployed Again ;)

I'm done with my seasonal job. It was supposed to be a month long seasonal job and they kept me there longer than expected. I'm happy, I'm glad that I'm given the option and the extra time to work there. I enjoy meeting almost everyone there and I've truly enjoy working there. I seldom enjoy working at a particular place and with this place it was enjoyable and I was happy most of the time. I had the opportunity to meet many people from different walks of life including the president of the company. He's truly a nice man. I enjoy chatting with him. He's so open to questions/suggestions. Being me I obviously gave him my two cents opinion about the problem that I and the other people find but nothing’s been done and he looked like he seriously took my suggestion. He's trying to set me up for an interview with a bank which he's a chairman of. I am waiting to hear from the lady and since Christmas and New Year is around the corner I'm not sure when I'll hear from them but anyway I'm really thankful that I had the opportunity to meet him and get to know him. Will see what will happen future when I know more..*finger cross*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin