Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Stanley’s Second Class

He was a little better than his first class in terms of not so excited but never the less he was still excited seeing other people/dogs there. The teacher suggested that we take him out more to the pet stores to walk and meet other people or animals. I told the teacher that hubby dare not take him to the stores in case he goes wild/too excited to see other people and animals and she said that we should do it often but not keep him sheltered. After class we took him to petco and I think my baby did pretty well. This class I took two videos of him it was just funny to see him, hubby and the other dogs just excited/scared being there.

Next class is going to be interesting. The teacher said that we are going to take their leash off and do the "come" command. I can imagine the chaos..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin