Monday, August 3, 2009

Roku Player

Hubby and I have been trying to watch the latest movie in the cinema more ever since we came to Houston because there is someone else to go watch it with us therefore it's a fun night out. Going to the movies can be expensive for example we went to the movies to watch Public Enemies last Saturday and it cost us about $25 for the tickets, one medium pop corn and a medium coke. Last weekend we went to a cinema that serves food and drinks like a restaurant and that costs us almost $40.

Today I happened to find Roku digital video player instantly streams high quality movies from Netflix and Amazon Video On Demand from the Internet -- directly to your TV. The Wall Street Journal, CNET, WIRED, and other publications have given the Roku player overwhelmingly positive reviews.

How cool is that! We don't have to waste gas and time to go to the cinema. We could just watch it on our TV in our pajamas and have homemade pop corn which would be much cheaper than buying it from the cinema.

I think I'm going to tell hubby about this and order me one so that I can catch up on my TV episodes too! :)

RokuCode Of Ethics

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin